Solidus Pulse 3-Gun-Mig
DescriptionA single-phase, 200 Amp, multi-function inverter generator for Mig Pulse, Mig Double Pulse, Welding (with “Lift” type ignition) read more
DEMO LIKE NEW
Solidus Pulse 3-Gun-Mig welder is a single-phase, 200 Amp, multi-function inverter generator for Mig Pulse, Mig Double Pulse, Welding (with “Lift” type ignition)
- Versatile 3 torch system; can be set up with steel, silicone bronze, aluminum, or any combination
- Lightweight and portable with 2 gas tank positions
- Easy weld setup and programming with single button selectable options
- Single or double-pulse operation
- Double roller drives for accurate and consistent wire feed
The Solidus Pulse 3-Gun-Mig is Multifunction synergic power source, based on the leading edge IGBT inverter technology has full digital control, and offers premium welding quality in both MIG/MAG and Pulsed, Dual-Pulsed MIG on all materials, especially stainless steel, aluminum and galvanized steel. The spatter-free welding feature minimizes reprocessing work and also ensures excellent performance in the welding processes.
Featured by I-CAR at SEMA 2021
The principal characteristics are:
• Multifunction power source with premium welding quality in MIG pulse / double pulse and MMA with “Lift” type ignition welding processes.
• Standard polarity inversion for welding with the most common core wires and without gas.
• Innovative practical design.
• Supporting structure in metal with front panel in special shockproof material.
• Protective visor on the control panel.
• Robust handle integrated into the chassis.
• Professional 2-roller wire feeder that guarantees precise feeding of the wire.
• The double slot rollers can be replaced without using any tools.
• A graduated knob for precise adjustment of the wire pressure that stays unvaried when the arms open and close.
• Housing for coils of wire with max Ø 200 mm / 5 kg and Ø 100 mm / 1 kg.
• Possibility of fitting coils of wire up to max Ø 300 mm – 15 kg thanks to the exclusive “retrofit kit adaptor” optional extra.
• Synergic digital control of all welding parameters, shown on the display, also featuring the following functions:
– Allows less expert operators to regulate all welding parameters, choosing the type of program on the basis of the material, wire diameter, and gas used.
– Innovative software “VISION ARC” for controlling all welding parameters.
– Digital Voltmeter / Ammeter with HOLD function (saving of latest data on both displays).
– “Energy Saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan only when necessary.
– Auto-diagnostic feature for trouble shooting.
– Ability to store personalized welding programs (JOB).
GYSPOT Inverter Evolution PTI-S7 – Spot Welder
Welding Equipment $17,500.00
Just Added OEM Approved
ProSpot Battery Spot Welder
Body Shop Tools $11,985.00
GYS M1 Single phase Mig Mag welder
Welding Equipment $2,100.00
Inverter Spot Welder – GYSPOT BP.LG
DEMO HOT SALE LIKE NEW