Pro Spot i5 Smart Welder
DescriptionThis Pro Spot i5 resistance spot welder is in very good condition and shows some signs of use but works well. It includes the boom (not shown in pictures), arms and accessories as shown in pictures. Pro Spot's i5 SMART Spot Welder features a new medium frequency trans-gun capable of delivering 14,500A with 1,243 lbs (565 daN) of electrode force. The i5 is designed to handle all new ultra high strength steels including Boron, etc. read more
Pro Spot‘s i5 SMART Spot Welder features a new medium frequency trans-gun capable of delivering 14,500A with 1,243 lbs (565 daN) of electrode force.
The i5 is designed to handle all new ultra high strength steels including Boron, etc.
The operator can choose between two different modes AUTO and MANUAL for the two-sided spot welding.
- Pro Spot i5
- 50/60 Hz
- Auto Weld: The i5 delivers the correct weld current, weld time, and weld pressure every weld regardless of the type of metal or thickness at the push of a button.
- Double-Acting Trans Gun: Unlike any other trans-gun on the market, the i5 can spread the electrodes wide open with the push of a button without the operator ever having to remove their hands from their original positions.
- Full Color Touch Screen Interface: High contrast, full color touch screen display featuring over 3,000 OEM screens (with weld data and repair recommendations) from several top manufactures.
- Custom Water Cooled Weld Arms: The same versatility and ease of use that Pro Spot has made a standard in the industry, but with the added functionality of a 5 gal. (20L) radiator looped cooling system all the way to the weld caps.
- Advanced Upgrade System: Upgrade your systems software via the same USB slot that you receive log-in and weld history info. No flash cards required.
- Overhead Boom and (optional) Tool Balancer
- Hidden Tool Storage
- 314 lbs