Chief MultiMig 522 Inverter Welder
DescriptionChief MultiMig 522 Inverter Double Pulse Synergic Welding and brazing of aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel Double Pulse feature – mechanically and electrically controls the welding parameters to achieve a TIG-looking weld bead. Synergic pulsed welder with full set of welding programs for easy use. read more
Chief Multi-Mig 522 Inverter Double Pulse Synergic Welder
Welding and brazing of aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel
Double Pulse feature – mechanically and electrically controls the welding parameters to achieve a TIG-looking weld bead. Synergic pulsed welder with full set of welding programs for easy use.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology – Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs. High Harmonic Distortion is hard on the power grid and contains non-working energy, which is costly & environmentally wasteful.
- Two types of torches can be used with Multi-Mig power source – a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. The Chief Elektron Fusion Technologies push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered when feeding and welding soft aluminum wire, down to 0.6mm.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional mode.
Pro Spot SP-2 Smart MIG
Welding Equipment $5,400.00
Just Added USED
Car-O-Liner CTR9 Spot Welder
Welding Equipment $18,000.00
Chief MI200T Spot Welder
Welding Equipment $18,500.00
GYS Neopulse 300-T2 welder
Welding Equipment $5,650.00