CEBORA JAGUAR SOUND MIG 2060/MD STAR DOUBLE PULSE
DescriptionCebora Jaguar Star Double Pulse is a synergic inverter single phase ( 230V 50/60 Hz +15% / -20%) for MIG/MAG welding. It's particularly recommended to weld MIG brazing and welding galvanized sheet metal, high-strength steels and aluminum. read more
Just Added LIKE NEW
- Cebora aluminum 2-roller-wire feed unit ( Ø 30 mm)
- Equipped with transportation trolley ground lead ( 3,5 m – 25 mm2 ) and clamp
- Pre-arranged for cooling unit
- Over 60 synergic curves supplied as standard curves for Solid, Stainless steel, Aluminum. It’s suitable for welding and brazing galvanized sheet metal, high strength steel and aluminum alloys. The microprocessor in the control circuit makes it possible to upgrade, even over a long period, the synergic programs stored in the machine by means of an optional kit (art. 136)
- Two separate 4-roller-wire feed motors, allowing to work with two different types of coils, thus keeping assembled two type of different torches with different wires. (Also CEBORA Push-Pull 2003 torch)
- Equipped with double current level function (MIG Short process), Pulse and Double Pulse
- The power source is supplied with many adjustable functions which can be accessed from the panel, including:
– Arc Length, 2/4 strokes, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. – SHORT or PULSE process
– Three important specific functions dedicated to an optimal aluminum welding (3 levels, Automatic Hot Start, Automatic Crater Filler)
- The Euro connector allows to use either a standard MIG torch or the Cebora Push-Pull 2003 one
- It is possible to work with two different types of coils: Ø 200 mm or Ø 300 mm
The Jaguar Star Double Pulse is a MIG-MAG inverter synergic welding machine, with pulse and double pulse functions, capable of welding and brazing galvanized sheet metal, high-strength steel and aluminum alloys. Thanks to the presence of 2 separate gearmotors, which make it possible to use 2 separate reels, it can therefore keep 2 different types of torch mounted simultaneously with different wires, as well as use special torches such as the Push-Pull. The Jaguar Double Pulse also makes it possible to optionally use the cooling unit art.
The Jaguar Double Pulse is the ideal response to the body’s needs, faced with the increasingly widespread availability on the market of vehicles made completely, partly, or simultaneously of materials such as galvanized sheet metal, high-strength steel and aluminum alloys. The power source is standard-equipped with over 60 synergic curves in memory.